COME WORK WITH US AT PRESIDIO!
We know technology is the key to success in a connected world. The innovative solutions we provide our clients can unlock possibilities that transform their business. While technology permits that connection, technology without imagination and ingenuity cannot be effective. At Presidio, we know that it’s our people that make the connections happen.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US? You will set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. Presidio is a leading North American IT solutions provider focused on Digital Infrastructure, Business Analytics, Cloud, Security & Emerging solutions.
THE ROLE: Business Development Manager – Sales
Presidio is hiring Business Development Managers to join our growing sales team. Our Business Development Managers (BDM) earn a competitive base salary, exceptional commissions and benefit plans — along with top training and support, and recognition for high performers. If you’re coachable, persistent, smart, executive-savvy, and looking for your next great adventure, Presidio is the place for you.
Business Development Managers are Subject Matter Experts in Managed Services, Contact Center Technologies, Carrier & Colo Solutions, AWS, Cloud and or Security who work with the local AMs and leadership to sell into existing client base as well as the opportunity to identify and solicit new name/new business from available offerings.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join our team. This individual’s primary responsibility is to act as a subject matter expert for Presidio’s Enterprise Licensing Agreement Offerings, working in conjunction with the local regional core sales and delivery teams to propose and deliver solutions that drive customer satisfaction and adoption.
- Services new and existing accounts by finding and cultivating client opportunities for licensing, subscription, and consulting services specifically around Software Enterprise Agreements:
- Collaboration Licensing Agreements
- Security Enterprise Agreements
- Digital Infrastructure Licensing including Switching, Routing, and Wireless
- Data Center and Virtualization Software Agreements
- Grow client utilization of software and features through Presidio Adoption Services
- Establishes account presence by planning and organizing daily work schedule to proactively call on existing or potential clients independently or with Presidio AMs.
- Work with Presidio’s Strategic Vendors and Presidio Sales Leadership to expand opportunities in each local market.
- Present to our Account Teams and Vendors to provide education on Presidio’s leading capabilities around Software Licensing and Adoption
- Garner and grow key relationships with vendor partners – both technical and sales. This includes thorough understanding of the Partner Program benefits:
- Presidio Partner brand and standing (Partner status, accolades, awards)
- Funding Programs and technical support (implementation and operational)
- Pricing, Discounting programs, and procedures
- Content access – presentations, enablement/training, sample deliverables
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as weekly status, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, services, delivery schedules, etc.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and/or military experience
- Proven history in customer service satisfaction and sales achievements
- Ability to meet and exceed sales goals
- Display excellent communication skills and unrivaled prospecting, negotiating, presentation, and closing skills
- Proven ability to effectively manage a sales territory and build relationships with new and existing clientele
- Innate self-confidence and a drive for sales
- An existing product knowledge and the desire to learn about new solutions
- Familiarity (not technical proficiency) with Software Licensing from key Manufacturers including:
- Collaboration Flex Agreements
- Security Licensing and Security Choice
- DNA Licensing and EA offers
- Data Center Licensing and EA offers
- vRealize – Automation, Orchestration, Operations
- SDDC – vSAN, VCF
- SDN – NSX (VDS and OVS), VeloCloud, vRNI
- End-User – Horizon, Airwatch, UEM, Workspace ONE
- Palo Alto:
- Physical and Virtual Firewall Licensing
- Endpoint Licensing
- Cloud Security Product Licensing
- 3-5+ years of Software, Infrastructure, or Services sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree in technology or business preferred
- Solutions Architecture or Sales Engineering experience is a plus
Presidio is committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at the highest levels and has strengthened its drive to build and drive systemic DE&I change process across all levels of the organization.
Cultivating a culture of inclusion where the expression of all our differences are valued, celebrated, and add to our collective achievements.
Presidio is a leading North American IT solutions provider focused on Digital Infrastructure, Cloud and Security solutions to create agile, secure infrastructure platforms for its customers. We deliver this technology expertise through a full life cycle model of professional, managed, and support services including strategy, consulting, implementation and design. By taking the time to deeply understand how our clients define success, we help them harness technology advances, simplify IT complexity and optimize their environments today while enabling future applications, user experiences, and revenue models. As of June 30, 2019, we serve approximately 7,900 middle-market, large, and government organizations across a diverse range of industries. Approximately 2,900 Presidio professionals, including more than 1,600 technical engineers, are based in 60+ offices across the United States in a unique, local delivery model combined with the national scale of a $3.0 billion dollar industry leader. We are passionate about driving results for our clients and delivering the highest quality of service in the industry. For more information visit: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Business Development Manager, Enterprise Licensing Agreement Offerings.
Our Digital Infrastructure solutions help make existing IT infrastructure more efficient, while equipping our clients for a cloud-flexible, mobile-ready, highly secured, insight-driven future. Given the millions of potential configurations across these technologies, our clients rely on our expertise to simplify a highly complex IT landscape, helping to identify and deploy the solutions most appropriate for their business needs. Our Digital Infrastructure solutions scale from workgroup to the largest enterprise requirements.
We help our clients take cloud strategy and adoption to the next level. Through our advanced cloud solutions practice, combined with Presidio’s IT infrastructure expertise, we provide private, hybrid, and multi cloud solutions. By closely aligning our services and solutions with our strategic partners Microsoft Azure™, Amazon Web Services™, Intel® and VMware™ Presidio offers cloud strategy, architecture and implementation services along with application rationalization and migration across the hybrid and multi-cloud data center environment. In addition, our new and innovative Presidio Cloud Concierge solution provides a foundation for Automation and Self-Services across Clouds to improve productivity and drive increased levels of governance and security.
Rather than a “one size fits all” approach, or having to choose between public or private, Presidio tailors a hybrid cloud strategy to meet your unique business requirements. We help our clients accelerate and simplify cloud adoption across the entire IT lifecycle.
Our comprehensive security risk methodology gives customers the ability to safeguard their environments and critical business data. This includes continuous threat protection and risk mitigation through the Presidio Cyber Risk Management program, a next generation approach that integrates security strategy, assessments, architecture and remediation, and aligns all of these with organizational goals.
Presidio Cyber Risk Management provides clients with a holistic approach for effective security policies and procedures, risk assessment and management, regulatory compliance, incident response, and education and awareness. We use an established risk management methodology and proprietary risk scoring process to provide the IT leader and board of directors with an ongoing view of their organization’s risk exposure and remediation path.
Emerging technologies such as IoT, blockchain and artificial intelligence continue to disrupt current business models, and customers are faced with the task of transforming their organizations to achieve desired outcomes. Increased demand for operational efficiencies, better customer experience and improving safety and security has taken priority. This accelerated rate of change is prompting businesses to align their processes, applications and infrastructure to new consumption and service-based models. For our customers, it means enabling a seamless exchange of data within complex ecosystems to help advance digital transformation.
At Presidio Emerging Technologies, we provide solutions for safety and security, mobile and wireless communications, data collection and analytics using purpose-built, ruggedized hardware and software. Presidio offers validated solutions for [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Business Development Manager, Enterprise Licensing Agreement Offerings, [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Business Development Manager, Enterprise Licensing Agreement Offerings, [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Business Development Manager, Enterprise Licensing Agreement Offerings, and [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Business Development Manager, Enterprise Licensing Agreement Offerings.
Presidio is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer / VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about discrimination protections under Federal Law, please visit: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Business Development Manager, Enterprise Licensing Agreement Offerings (Get Acrobat Reader)
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Business Development Manager, Enterprise Licensing Agreement Offerings for assistance.
Presidio is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. State Employment Services, please provide priority referrals to [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Business Development Manager, Enterprise Licensing Agreement Offerings.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE:
Agencies Please Note: Agencies may not submit any unsolicited candidate information to any employee of Presidio. Any candidate information received by any employee of Presidio will be considered property of Presidio, unless the submitting agency is an Authorized Vendor who has received a written request to perform recruiting services from a member of Presidio’s Talent Acquisition staff. No other Presidio staff member shall be authorized to engage an agency to perform recruiting services. Authorized Vendors have entered into written contracts with Presidio that have been reviewed and executed by the Vice President of Talent Acquisition. Payments will not be made to any agency who is not an Authorized Vendor (nor will they be made to any agency for performing unauthorized services).
- Business Development
- Customer Satisfaction
- Sales Engineering