CFS is hiring a Staffing Manager in to join our fun, successful team in Seattle!
This full-cycle recruiting role gives you the opportunity to serve our clients by providing top accounting and finance talent.
You will recruit, interview, and build relationships with accounting and finance candidates in your local market; be the 'match maker' between professionals and opportunities; generate leads for new business; and collaborate with clients and internal sales team to ensure successful placements.
Within a year, you will develop a book of business by creating relationships with accounting and finance decision makers. This will include the entire sales process from prospecting to account management through phone, email, and face-to-face and video meetings.
About Creative Financial Staffing (CFS):
- CFS is an employee-owned company - all employees share in the success and growth of the company through our ESOP
- We offer competitive compensation plan (salary + uncapped commission), full benefits, 401k+ matching, stock ownership (ESOP), fun contests, recognition for high performance, and opportunity to win trips to tropical destinations
- We believe in giving our employees support and tools to succeed with the independence to execute
- We invest in our employees, including comprehensive new hire training, as well as on-going training and development throughout your career
- We have a 26-year history of promoting our employees into division and branch management positions
- National company with a small family feel-- you're a name at CFS, not a number
- CFS's Vision for all employees, since our founding in 1994, is to Grow, Have Fun, Make Money and Create Opportunities for People
The ideal fit for this role:
- 2-4 years of experience in sales, staffing, or recruiting with a proven track record of success. This includes sales and hiring in retail and hospitality.
- Enjoys sales-the thrill of the hunt, negotiating, closing the deal-and wants to sell and make money
- Likes to manage her/his work like it is her/his own business
- Ability to confidently and effectively communicate at all levels in an organization
- Good at connecting on social media, but even better connecting by phone, video chat, and face to face
- Driven, competitive, self-motivated, and a team player
- Good sense of humor
- Salary + uncapped commission
- Employee Stock Ownership (ESOP)
- Insurance: health, dental, vision, life. Flexible spending and health spending. Commuter benefit.
- 401K+ match
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid holidays
[ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Sales and Recruiting
: staffing manager, recruiter, staffing, sales, business development, lead generation, account manager