To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Artesia, CA 90703
- Shelley Cade
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Bilingual Customer Care Representative
Kelly Services • Artesia, CA
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Bilingual Customer Care Representative – Cerritos, CA
We are seeking multiple Bilingual Customer Care Reps for a national healthcare insurance company located in Cerritos. Great opportunity to help others!
Title: Customer Care Representative
Location: Cerritos (90703)
Type: Contract position/possible temp to perm
Hours: M-F 9am-6pm, possible weekend shifts
Pay: $20 hr.
Job Description: Respond to customer questions via telephone and written correspondence regarding insurance benefits, provider contracts, eligibility, and claims.
- Respond to customer questions via telephone and written correspondence regarding insurance benefits, provider contracts, eligibility and claims.
- Analyze problems and provides information/solutions.
- Operate a PC/image station to obtain and extract information; documents information, activities and changes in the database.
- Document inquiry outcomes for accurate tracking and analysis.
- Develop and maintain positive customer relations and coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests and questions are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Research and analyze data to address operational challenges and customer service issues.
- Provides external and internal customers with requested information.
- Under immediate supervision, receives and places follow-up telephone calls / e-mails to answer customer questions that are routine in nature.
- Requires limited knowledge of company services, products, insurance benefits, provider contracts and claims. Seeks, understands and responds to the needs and expectations of internal and external customers.
- HS diploma or equivalent
- Bilingual in English and Spanish or English and Vietnamese
- 1 year of previous experience in an automated customer service environment; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Testing required (must complete testing to be considered)
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Please do not contact your local Kelly branch office as they are not filling these positions.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.