Greater Nevada Mortgage is excited to announce an opportunity for a Mortgage Loan Processor to join the team! If you want to Help More People Live Greater, this position might be for you!
Why Join Greater Nevada Mortgage?
Greater Nevada Mortgage's continual focus on enhancing the lives of its employees is why Greater Nevada Mortgage (GNM) has been recognized as the Best Place to Work in the Reno/Tahoe Area, and was consistently selected as Best Mortgage Lender in various areas throughout Northern Nevada and most recently, recognized as the Customer Service Institute of America's, 2017 International Service Excellence Award recipient. Would you like to help more people Live Greater? GNM's people help support strong communities through Greater lending options for their clients and it is what we deliver each day to thousands of consumers, in the numerous communities we serve. Ready to achieve Greater Success and join a growing team in Northern Nevada and Las Vegas? Please apply today and and see what it means to Live Greater!
- Maintain a pipeline of at least 30 loans and ensure the appropriate deadlines and expectations are being met.
- Input and submit applications and property data into the loan origination system, including VA and FHA loans.
- Work pro-actively with mortgage consultants, reviewing conditions and all disclosures throughout the loan process to ensure quality loan submissions to our investors.
- Review documentation, credit reports and appraisals for compliance to company requirements.
- Submit loan files to underwriter for approval.
- Mortgage processing experience.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work in a team oriented, customer focused environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to review documentation (income and asset documents, credit reports, title reports, and appraisals) and prepare real estate loans for the Underwriter's review.
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail when performing all job functions.
- Exercise time management skills and organizational skills when gathering information and processing documentation.
- Work independently to organize and prioritize tasks, manage time to meet deadlines, analyze requests, understand issues and develop appropriate solutions.