At Company, we're building a different kind of investing experience - one that looks after the financial best interests of the up-and-coming. The Company team is passionate about pursuing our mission and living our values. It all begins with Heart. Our Heart leads us in everything we do. It allows us to make bold decisions, build trust, grow and advance our society. Come find your place at Company and join us in the revolution.
As the VP of Operations, you will manage all of the operational functions for Company. You will be responsible for managing and building out the operational discipline for all of our current and future product lines as well as customer service. You will grow this team and help create career paths so that we are continuously and methodically giving team members career opportunities that align with the Company mission of looking after the financial best interests of the up-and-coming.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Build relationships with key stakeholders within Company
- Gain deep knowledge about the Company product lines
- Establish Operations operating principles
- Understand the work needed to achieve the departmental objective
- Understand the Company culture and how to integrate the discipline of operational excellence into fabric of the company
Within 6 months, you will:
- Develop Career Ladders in collaboration with HR for the entire operations department
- Established core standard operating processes and procedures
- Define daily, weekly, monthly KPIs
- Forecast for all key targets and team growth
- Work across all product lines to drive key P&L metrics
- Be a licensed series 24 Principal.
Within 12 months, you will:
- Key member of leadership team
- Meaningful contribution to reducing cost and improving quality
- Your next level down will be in place
What you will bring to Company:
- BS in Business, Finance, Math, or Operational field of study; Prior experience in financial services is preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Driven to learn fast, be creative, and win as a team
- Previous experience leading process optimization & quality improvement efforts
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced, agile environment with prior start-up experience preferred
- Highly collaborative with the ability to influence key stakeholders across the organization & navigated a matrixed organization.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong mentor and coach