As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Expressive Presenter 6
Traits are on a scale of 1 to 10
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
- Family Support
Additional resources to support employees with families.
- Professional Development
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve. Job Description Req ID: 2019-7386
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at URL blocked - click to apply.
Locations: Plano, Texas, United States
Job Type: Full-time regular
This position is responsible for development, enhancement, debugging, support and maintenance of COBOL based mainframe retail lending and collections applications. Programmer Analyst will participate in the design, development and installation of complex batch and online COBOL programs and components. Our current client base is primarily Auto Finance so experience with applications in the automobile lending space is a plus. Experience with Shaw Systems retail lending and collections applications is preferred. This position requires, following training, participation in the group On Call Support rotation.
- 5+ years’ Cobol Programming experience on a mainframe based retail lending and/or collections application
- 5+ years’ experience with COBOL JCL TSO ISPF VSAM EZTRIEVE CICS MQ
- 5+ years’ experience with CA Suite of Products
- 5+ years’ experience providing support for Application Development, Infrastructure, IT Operations and Production Support
- 5+ years’ experience trouble shooting and monitoring production environments using the above listed tool/programs
- 10+ years’ experience in Cobol Programming on a mainframe Shaw Systems Retail/Collections application version 4.6 or higher
- 10+ years’ experience writing and editing JCL for a mainframe based Shaw Systems Retail/CS application version 4.6 or higher
- 10+ years’ experience with COBOL JCL TSO ISPF VSAM EZTRIEVE CICS MQ
- 10+ years’ experience trouble shooting and monitoring production environments using the above listed tool/programs on a mainframe
- Experience with IBM MQ Services for both environment set up (single point and clustering) for OS Mainframe (auto lending) interacting with Shaw Systems Retail/CS applications
- Experience supporting B2B communications and protocols including FTP, SFTP
- UNIX / LINUX / OMVS experience a plus
College degree (Bachelors) is required, master degree is a strong plus.Closing
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the 'Submit' button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:URL blocked - click to apply.
Customer Information Control System (Cics)
Job Control Language (Jcl)
Cobol (Programming Language)
Interactive System Productivity Facility (Ispf)
Virtual Storage Access Methods
Ibm Web Sphere Mq