A financial firm is seeking a highly organized, detail-oriented individual to be the Executive Assistant. The Executive Assistant will provide support to the banking team, which includes both senior and junior bankers. The primary job duties include managing and answering phone calls and calendars, as well as arranging travel plans. Other tasks include managing databases, completing expense reports, taking meeting notes, performing basic research, and providing any other additional administrative support that the banking team may need. The hours for this position are 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday through Friday, with some overtime as needed. This position is a great opportunity for anyone that is a resourceful self-starter.
The pay for this role is $40,000 - $45,000 depending on experience.
Qualified candidates will:
- Have past experience with making travel arrangements
- Have either a Bachelor's or Associate's degree
- Have 1-2 years of experience working in an office
- Feel very comfortable using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Outlook)
- Be professional and presentable
- Have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Be punctual and have outstanding attendance