Heritage-Crystal Clean (HCC) is a publicly traded company that continues to be a leader in the environmental services industry. We are seeking highly motivated individuals with a strong work ethic to join our rapidly growing company. HCC offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and opportunities for advancement. We are willing to provide complete training for this opportunity!
Heritage-Crystal Clean employees enjoy:
- Fixed Hourly Rate + OT
- Benefits package: Medical/Dental/Vision, 401(k)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Career advancement
As a Class A Shuttle Driver, you will be responsible for the safe and efficient delivery of materials locally between our hub, drop lots, re-refinery and/or third party vendor locations..
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for working safely in all job aspects and functions.
- Promotes and fosters safety and efficiency in all Facility employees and activity.
- Maintains compliance with all applicable Federal, State and local regulations regarding over the road transportation of materials.
- Verifies paperwork on materials transported (manifests, bills of lading, etc.) for accuracy and compliance.
- Checks load prior to moving to ensure proper blocking and bracing of transported materials.
- Maintains accurate driving logs.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Class A CDL with HazMat and tanker endorsement.
- All applicants must pass the following pre-employment requirements:
- physical including drug & alcohol screening
- Background check in accordance with local laws and regulations
HCC expressly values diversity, equity, and inclusion, and encourages the applications of individuals from diverse backgrounds, so that HCC reflects the communities and customers that we serve.
Heritage Crystal Clean LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply.
- Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)