Pactiv Evergreen Inc. (NASDAQ: PTVE) is a leading manufacturer and distributor of fresh foodservice and food merchandising products and fresh beverage cartons in North America and certain international markets. It supplies its products to a broad and diversified mix of companies, including full service restaurants and quick service restaurants, foodservice distributors, supermarkets, grocery and healthy eating retailers, other food stores, food and beverage producers, food packers and food processors. To learn more about the company, please go to the company website at pactivevergreen.com.
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics or statuses protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call
or email [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to National Account Manager
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines and applicable laws. Responsibilities
This position is for Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
This role will help Pactiv establish strategic points of differentiation to help drive sales growth for emerging Chain Restaurant and Convenience Store accounts. The National Account Manager will be our expert in identifying and executing against opportunities to improve the business and grow accounts in the Emerging Chain Channel.
The idedal candidate will live in either the Texas or Denver area.
Key Job Activities:
- The expectation in this role is to be in front of current accounts, new foodservice emerging chains restaurants and C-Stores with a minimum of 70% travel. The target for the team is to make a minimum of 4 professional calls per week.
- Develop deep relationships with our Strategic & Core Accounts with a minimum of 4 points of contact at each account (R&D, Culinary, Marketing, Ops, and Purchasing). Individual has to be able to effectively build relationships at all levels of an organization and relationship map with Pactiv’s key team members.
- Possess a thorough knowledge of manufacturing, distribution, foodservice and C-Store landscape.
- Weekly responsible to provide sales funnel updates, call reports, call schedule and actively update CRM. Prepare pre-call action plans for all accounts and execute the plan to achieve growth objectives.
- Identify sales prospects within assigned territory and targeted market segments including quickly assessing the potential and viability of the account/opportunity.
- Work with Foodservice IBP (Integrated Business Planner) personnel to prepare presentations, samples, and proposals.
- Looking for strong communicators, strong analytical skills, and the ability to challenge customers and the team.
- Strong negotiation skills, have the ability to “pre-empt” RFPs, negotiate contracts, terms and to be a good project manager in large complex bids.
- Exhibit energy, strong desire to achieve/“action-oriented”, and high dedication level. Work effectively across the organization, foster teamwork, earn trust of co-workers, and put organization above self-interests.
- BS/BA degree preferred plus a minimum of 5-7 years of experience managing Foodservice accounts, Chain Restaurant and Convenience Store experience.
- Individual with a strong history of developing a growth sales plan and meeting or exceeding that plan.
- Existing customer relationships in the foodservice & C-Store segments.
- Technique and drive to secure appointments in a highly competitive environment, a “hunter”.
- High Proficiency in Business Warehouse, SAP, MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Hardworking And Dedicated