Calumet Specialty Products partners, L.P. is a leading independent producer of high-quality, specialty hydrocarbon products. Our product lines include both naphthenic and paraffinic oils, aliphatic solvents, synthetic lubricants, asphalt, fuels, white mineral oils, waxes, petroleum and hydrocarbon gels. Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P. has one of the most diverse specialty hydrocarbon capabilities in the world.
Want to learn more? Go to [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Regional Installed Sales Manager, Consumer Products to learn all about our amazing line of products.
PURPOSE AND ROLE:
is a home based sales position located in the Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas
area. Manage reseller accounts within Calumet Authorized Distributors in
the automotive (DIFM) Installed Market in an assigned territory.
Provide reseller’s employees at all levels of responsibility within
their respective organizations with the sales tools, product training,
and industry knowledge necessary to successfully increase sales of
Calumet branded and non-branded products.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Achieve annual sales and margin goals by gaining new DIFM Automotive
Installers Business and growing sales volume with current Installed
customers for the Royal Purple, Bel-Ray and TruFuel Brands.
Actively solicit new DIFM Automotive Installers and utilize distributor
sales representatives to support on-boarding and ongoing support within
each Installed account.
• Demonstrate known best practices with
Distributor Installed Sales Representatives, ensuring effective lead
generation and sales activities occur when not directly working in
Distributor’s Area of Best Effort.
• Regularly provide product
training, sales training and support, to sales increases of Calumet
Installed Consumer Brands at both the installer and the distributor
• Implement and facilitate national Installer programs
within assigned territory as directed and designed by National Installed
Sales Manager and Installed Marketing Team.
• Foster positive working relations with Distributors Sales Representatives and Sales Management.
Support design and implementation of Account Specific Calumet Installed
Sales Programs with Calumet Distributors to ensure success of long and
short-term sales strategies.
• Provide National Installed Sales
Manager with a weekly opportunity and call reports that include
information about recent activity and interaction with installers, plans
to maximize sales, market trends and customer feedback.
• Maintain solid understanding of all Calumet resources, services and abilities.
Bachelor’s Degree with minimum of 5 years sales experience in the
automotive aftermarket in the Dallas / Fort Worth market OR equivalent
combination of education and experience
• Comprehensive knowledge of
the Installed Automotive Aftermarket and general understanding of
• Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the auto/fleet commercial markets.
• Ability to work autonomously and reach sales objectives.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and sales CRM/database programs.
• Passport and good driving record
• Excellent communications skills used in building customer relationships at all levels of an organization.
• Proficiency at problem solving, critical thinking and decision-making skills a must.
• Self-starter with the ability to prioritize tasks and deadlines.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills - fluency in Spanish a plus.
• Fosters positive work relationships and is a solid team player.
• Supports the strategic and operational direction of the business.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.