Assistant Construction Superintendent (Construction)
Johnson Service Group, Inc., (JSG) is searching for an Assistant Construction Superintendent for a project located northeast of Atlanta, GA. This is a contract to hire opportunity and a great opportunity to join an industry leader.
The Assistant Construction Superintendent will help supervise all phases of the construction project in the field, including the daily coordination of all subcontractors, materials and equipment. Provide oversight of construction work to ensure that the work is being constructed according to the specifications, company quality standards, project policies and designs. Prepare and plan daily work to meet the Master Construction Schedule in a cost effective and responsible way to keep costs within the Project Budget.
- 3+ years of field construction experience as an on-site project field engineer or superintendent
- Must have renovation experience within live factory.
- Knowledge of construction practices and procedures for manufacturing plant construction
- Must have a record successful project completion history with a general superintendent.
- Must have working knowledge of project management practices and their applications
- Computer literate, proficiency in MS Office Suite of software, knowledge of MS Project and SharePoint
- Manufacturing construction project experience preferred
- 4-year degree is a plus
Please send resumes to Kathleen Rouse at Email blocked - click to apply and contact me directly at 770-635-1347
*** Interested Candidates Should Apply Now! ***
Architectural,Civil,Construction,Project Management,Structural,Structural Steel,Project Manager