Ashfield Healthcare has partnered with a worldwide leading pharmaceutical company to offer support for launch brands and a growing portfolio of products. This is your opportunity to join Ashfield! We are looking for candidates who bring successful documented sales success and can make an impact quickly in your territory.
* Establish, maintain and develop strong relationships with HCP (includes physicians, Nurses, NP, PA, MA, etc.)
* Deliver patient and product information to key offices
* Achieve activity targets as set by the company
* Complete administrative items daily
* Bachelor's degree
* 2 years' Business to Business sales experience required
* Pharmaceutical Sales preferred
* Diabetes Sales experience preferred
* Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
* Strong work ethic
* Positive attitude
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability/willingness to travel as needed
* Valid driver's license and clean driving record
Ashfield, part of UDG Healthcare plc, is a global leader in commercialization services for the healthcare industry. We partner with our clients across Advisory, Healthcare Communications, Commercial, Patient Solutions and Medical Affairs to build creative, scalable and tailored health solutions that are executed flawlessly, to deliver positive outcomes for patients and add value to your business.
Our mission is to partner with our clients, improving lives by helping healthcare professionals and patients get the medicines, knowledge and support they need.
To learn more about Ashfield, visit us at: URL blocked - click to apply
Ashfield is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Ashfield are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Ashfield will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We appreciate your interest in Ashfield. Only qualified candidates will be considered.
Operate Cash Register