To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chillicothe, OH 45601
- Kaitlyn McEldowney
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kelly Engineering Resources • Chillicothe, OH
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Every day, Kelly Services connects professionals with opportunities to advance their careers. We currently have an exciting long term contract opportunity (possibility temp to permanent) for an Electrical Technician in Chillicothe, OH!
- Title: Electrical Technician
- Duration: 1 year
- Location: Chillicothe, OH
Essential Job Duties:
- Design the route of electricity to any type of dwelling through electrical overhead and underground lines
- Calculate the amount of electricity needed for the dwelling
- Design facilities for safe operation & construction while following NEC, NESC and local codes
- Calculate costs for customers based on current guidelines
- Follow safety rules and understand proper procedures for safe work practices
- Assess damage during major outages, report accurately and direct proper crews and material to the needed areas
- Communicate effectively with both customers and company personnel to ensure operations are safe and completed without conflict or hazards
- Minimum of 4 years of related utility industry work experience or an Associate Degree in Electrical/Electronic/Civil/ Mechanical Engineering Technology or related fields
- CAD experience preferred
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States. Please contact Kaitlyn McEldowney (email@example.com) for immediate consideration.
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.