To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Maple Shade, NJ
- Holman Automotive
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Consultant - Sales
Holman Automotive • Maple Shade, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
Holman Ford Lincoln Maples Shade has an outstanding opportunity for a Sales Consultant to join the Holman Family.
- Greets customer on sales floor and performs a needs analysis including make, type, and features of vehicle desired.
- Explains features and demonstrates operation of vehicle in showroom or on road.
- Researches availability of models and optional equipment using computer database.
- Works with Sales and F&I Managers and negotiates sales price, including tax, trade-in allowance, license fee, and discount, and requirements for financing or lease payment of vehicle.
- Walks the lot and visually inspects inventory.
- Completes all paperwork and arranges for delivery and registration of vehicle.
- Delivers and familiarizes the customer with vehicle.
- Attends/completes required training and department meetings.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- High School Diploma or equivalent education.
- Minimum 2 yrs experience in retail industry.
- ADP Experience highly preferred.
- Sales skills, great communication, and excellent customer service skills are a must.
- Organization and thorough follow-up skills are necessary for staying in touch with the client prior to and after the sale.
- Current valid driver’s license is required for all employees.
- Mathematical skills including, add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
The Holman Family Difference:
Honest, friendly and professional environment with an outstanding reputation for family values and excellent customer service. We offer competitive pay and incentives. Outstanding benefits for you and your family includes medical, dental, vision, vacation, 401K retirement plan with company matching contribution and vehicle purchase program. Growth and development opportunities to help you achieve your career goals.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, physical and possess a valid driver license