You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Over worked, unappreciated & underpaid, forced to provide patient care in a way that doesn’t focus on care or the patient all in service of the Company “bottom line”?
At Interim HealthCare of Augusta our #1 priority is doing right by our Clients; our Nurses and the Patients they care for.
Come see what makes us different and why more nurses have switched to the Interim HealthCare of Augusta Team!
- You’re In Charge. Flexible Schedule for Work-Life Balance
- Work One-on-One Providing Patient-Centered Care
- Follow Your Patient(s) Long-Term, Making a Difference for Patient & Family
- Comprehensive Assignment Compensation
- Paid Weekly. Overtime & Bonus Pay
- Paid Skills Training and Development
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Friendly and Positive Work Environment
At Interim HealthCare of Augusta, we believe that our nurses are just as important as the patients they care for. That's why we have two sets of clients - our nurses and our patients - and we are committed to providing a supportive and rewarding work environment for our team members.
- Active GA nursing license or compact
- Recent (PPD) TB skin test or chest X-ray (12 mo / 5 yrs)
- BLS Provider CPR certification
- Valid driver's license
- Authorized to work in the United States
If you're an experienced RN/LPN who is passionate about providing high-quality, one-on-one patient care, we want to hear from you! Join the team at Interim HealthCare of Augusta and start making a difference in the lives of our patients.
Contact the Augusta Office Today!
Be sure to ask about our Assignment Sign On Bonuses!
- Basic Life Support
- Health Care
- Mantoux Testing
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 1204081
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.