Accounts Payable ClerkCompensation:
$40000.00 to $45000.00 yearly
Robert Half is seeking a permanent Accounts Payable Clerk to become an essential part of a company's rapidly growing team. The Accounts Payable Clerk will match, batch, and code invoices, resolve A/P issues, update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, and process checks and expense reports. Opportunities for career growth and advancement will be available to you in this dynamic department. The permanent opening for an Account Payable Clerk is located in the Philadelphia area.
What you get to do every day:
- Review all invoices/bills for completeness and correctness, code to proper accounts and prepare and draw checks from proper accounts
- Fill out and make bank deposits of all checks
- Accounts Payable entries and Disbursements
- Generate Monthly P& L's & Balance Sheets
- General Office Duties
The ideal Accounts Payable Clerk candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
Other requirements for the Accounts Payable Clerk position include and are not limited to:
- 2+ years of accounts payable experience
- Experience with high volume data entry with attention to detail and accuracy
- Solid computer and Excel skills required
- Familiarity with Property Management software such as Rent Manager, AppFolio, Yardi, etc. preferred
- Well organized with ability to be hands-on and detail oriented.
Interested candidates should reach out to Scott Shorr at
and reference JO#03720-0012179533
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounts Payable Clerk and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounts Payable Clerk
for more information.
- Accounts Payable
- Attention To Detail
- Data Entry