ServiceNow ITBM Solutions Architect
Primary Location – Remote + Travel
V-Soft Consulting is currently hiring for a ServiceNow ITBM Solutions Architect for our premier client in Chicago, Illinois. This is a 3-month contract-to-hire position in the IT services industry.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
Technical Requirements and/or Certifications »
- Must be ITBM (Project Portfolio) certified on Delta Platform
- In-depth knowledge and experience administering and developing in ServiceNow – ITBM (PPM, Demand, Resource, Finance, Agile, Test Management)
- Experience with ServiceNow implementation ITBM (PPM, Demand, Resource, Finance, Agile, Test Management)
- Strong experience with at least 2 full ITBM (PPM, Demand, Resource, Finance, Agile, Test Management) implementations
- Experience developing and configuring ServiceNow modules, including CSM
- Extensive knowledge of scripting business rules, UI Policies, Client Scripts, ACLs, Workflow Activities, etc.
- Experience with ServiceNow and comprehensive understanding of the ServiceNow Enterprise Product Suite, including ITBM (PPM, Demand, Resource, Finance, Agile, Test Management)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities »
- Motivated self-starter who can drive requirements to closure for the tasks assigned independently
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Job Responsibilities »
- Advise functional and admin teams on design, development and overall ServiceNow best practices
- Facilitate and support the roll out of ServiceNow ITBM (PPM, Demand, Resource, Finance, Agile, Test Management)
- Work with functional and admin teams to deliver automated workflow solutions in ServiceNow
Interested? Qualified candidates should apply or send their resume to URL blocked - click to apply
V-Soft Consulting is a trusted partner with experience across diverse technology stacks to help business get IT done. What makes V-Soft different? Our expertise is derived from over 20 years of delivering world-class IT staffing, consulting, engineering and managed services to Fortune 1000 and mid-market companies in the U.S., Canada, and Asia.
V-Soft is headquartered in Louisville, KY with strategic locations in India, Canada, and across the U.S., including Madison, Chicago, Denver, Harrisburg and Atlanta. V-Soft has been recognized among the top 100 fastest growing staffing companies in North America, and is known for the ability to provide highly qualified consultants for any project at any scale. V-Soft has a wide variety of partnerships across diverse technology stacks, and holds such titles as MuleSoft Certified Delivery Resource, Oracle Gold Partner, ServiceNow Partner, Microsoft Partner, and Cisco Registered Partner, amongst many others.
Like what you hear? Apply with V-Soft today! For more information or to view all our open jobs, please visit URL blocked - click to apply or call Phone number blocked - click to apply.