To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
441 East Central Avenue
Winter Haven, FL 33880
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Home Instead Senior Care • Winter Haven, FL
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Become part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety services that are non-medical that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, kindness, care, and compassion.
Please upload your resume.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Meal preparation and light cleaning tasks
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check, level 2 AHCA background screen and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Please include email address for all references
- You MUST be a Licensed and Certified CNA or HHA
- Valid CPR
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
We look forward to reviewing your application.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.