Fortress Power is the fastest growing battery energy storage provider in the renewable energy space. We pride ourselves on bringing homeowners and commercial businesses clean energy storage products they can depend on, built from only the highest quality, and with the highest-powered lithium ferrite phosphate batteries. Our products are rated as top solar products by multiple solar magazines.
Does that sound interesting? Do you want to work with renewable energy? Do you want to grow along with us? We hope so because we are looking for a Regional Sales Manager-Commercial and Industrial superstar to join our team.
- Identify and close sales opportunities in accordance with the Company’s overall strategic plans and financial objectives
- Hunting (new clients), farming (handling and managing existing clients), and closing sales.
- Cold call new and existing customers weekly
- Send email campaigns and follow ups weekly
- Provide reporting to management, including sales pipeline development, forecasting, and market conditions updates weekly
- Visit strategic accounts, key installers, and integrators monthly
- Perform product training in person, at tradeshows, and virtually monthly
- Attend quarterly sales meetings in Langhorne, PA
- Participate in team bonding activities
- Flourish when given a lot of freedom to flex your creative and technical muscles.
- Get frustrated when told “we’ve always done it this way”
- Want to use your skills to advance renewable energy
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent
- 3 years solar experience or equivalent industry experience
- 3 years technical sales experience; commercial or project management preferred
- Strong closing skills required
- Excellent communication, presentation, and relationship management skills
- Project management skills
- Self-starter, driven and adaptability in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel; position is 50% remote, 50% travel, including travel to our headquarters in Langhorne, PA
- Location can be Boston MA or the Greater Northeast
- Medical insurance (with a no-deductible option)
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short term disability
- Long term disability insurance (company paid)
- Life/AD&D insurance (company paid)
- 401(k) with employer match
- College tuition benefit for eligible dependents
- Paid time off
- You grow as we grow – excellent advancement opportunities
Our work environment is fun, creative, focused on delivering, learning, and respecting work-life balance. We are a female & ethnic minority owned company and our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion is a valued part of what we are, and what we can be. We welcome everyone to bring their unique selves to join us in our growth and success.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
- Business Relationship Management
- Closing Skills