To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tifton, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Manufacturing Production Supervisor
Advantage Resourcing • Tifton, GA
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Manufacturing Production Supervisor - Tifton, GA
If you are looking to be a Production Supervisor in Tifton, Georgia with a great company, we are looking for YOU!! Advantage Resourcing has a career opportunity for you with a NOW HIGHER PAY!!! Come talk to us today so we can get you to work!! Location: Tifton, Georgia Days: Monday through Saturday, Rotating Night Shift (work 3 days, off 2 days, work 2 days, off 3 days) Salary: $42,000 to $47,000 So why pick Advantage Resourcing to be on your side? We offer:
• Competitive pay, with incentives
• Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
• Career advancement opportunities
• Great warehouse work environment
• Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU! What's next? How can you come work for Advantage Resourcing?
• Check out our website and APPLY today at apply.advantageresourcing.com
• Call or text us at 229-388-9675
• Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
• Check us out on Facebook: www.facebook.com/advantagetiftonga Responsibilities of the Production Supervisor will include:
• Maintain Work Flow: Monitor steps of the process, set processing variables; observe control points and equipment; monitor personnel and resources; facilitate corrections to malfunctions within process control points; initiate a spirit of cooperation within the department.
• Complete formulation and production plan by accomplishing work results; establish priorities; monitor progress; resolve problems; report results
• Maintain a safe and clean work environment at all times; educate and direct personnel on the use of all control points, equipment and resources; maintain compliance with policies and procedures
• Frequent standing (12 hours), lifting, bending, climb heights up to 12 feet and carrying up to 100 pounds continuously
• Accomplishes production results by communicating job expectations; planning and monitoring and appraising job results; coach and counsel employees; coordinate and enforce systems, policies and procedures Qualifications for the Production Supervisor position:
• Be flexible and able to cover any shift when needed, work rotating night shifts, and work overtime when needed, including weekends and holidays
• Must have clean background and pass drug screen; High School Diploma or GED
• Have own transportation and a valid driver’s license
• Must have computer knowledge; write clearly and informatively, present numerical data effectively and able to read and interpret written information
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment; will be exposed to elements such as odor, noise, dust, heat, cold or chemicals
• MUST have at least 2-4 years previous supervisory experience in a manufacturing setting Apply today and put Advantage Resourcing on your side!
Rotating night shift, work 3 days, off 2 days, work 2 days, off 3 days
Keywords: warehouse, manufacturing, supervisor, management
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Full Time, Career Position
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]