To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Edison, NJ 08817
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Advantage Solutions • Edison, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dedicated ABS Business Manager who will be an essential member of the team, delivering on key initiatives to alcohol beverage clients as a liaison between these clients and multiple internal Company divisions. This role will deliver against a combination of new business development initiatives to win clients and management of a variety of client projects to include headquarter sales support, category management, shopper marketing, retail service projects. Success in this role requires the ability to create strategic working relationships and outstanding planning/ organization skills, establishing clear action plans for oneself and in collaboration with others to ensure tasks and projects are completed efficiently. In addition, this role requires effective decision making with the ability to identify/ understand strategic issues, problems, and opportunities in order to pursue the appropriate course of action to deliver solutions.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Interface with client and internal personnel to ensure effective execution of projects.
- Execute sales planning activities: communicate client objectives to BDMs for new item presentations, pricing and promotion objectives.
- Partner with internal category management team to ensure we are delivering on category analysis reports and projects for our clients.
- Understand brand objectives and develop program concepts to meet client objectives and market opportunities.
- Collaborate with Retail Merchandising Team to ensure we are delivering on projects for our clients.
- Utilize knowledge/ experience in HQ Representation, Category Management, Shopper Marketing, and Retail Merchandising Services to proactively determine strategic opportunities with alcohol beverage clients.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing/Brand Management or equivalent experience is required
- 5+ years of experience in consumer product and/or agency experience: Brand Management, Account Management, Shopper/Trade Marketing and/or Category Management
- Decision-making skills
- Analytical and Research Skills
- Excellent customer service orientation