Our client in Austin is looking for an Administrative Assistant to help for three months. Please review the information, and if qualified, apply today for immediate consideration!
Provide administrative support to a department and/or Manager. Duties include general clerical receptionist and project based work. Project a professional company image through in-person and phone interaction.
- Answer telephones and transfer to appropriate staff member.
- Meet and greet clients and visitors.
- Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying faxing mailing and filing.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
- Sign for and distribute UPS/Fed Ex/Airborne packages.
- Research price and purchase office furniture and supplies.
- Coordinate and maintain records for staff office space phones parking company credit cards and office keys.
- Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences. Maintain and distribute staff weekly schedules.
- Collect and maintain PC inventory.
- Support staff in assigned project based work.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years of experience
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.