Woodlyn Heights is looking to add a few Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to their amazing team!
**$500 for Part time and $1000 for Full time Sign on Bonus**
The Certified Nursing Assistant is responsible for providing non-professional nursing care under the supervision and direction of a nurse. This care includes hygiene, dressing, feeding, ambulation, checking vital signs, and responding to call lights. Additionally, the CNA will assist with restorative and rehabilitation programs as needed.
- Must be registered by the facility state to work as a nursing assistant in long term care.
- Must have a genuine interest in working with seniors and always maintain patience and provide cares in a caring, helpful manner.
- Must maintain a neat appearance.
- Must attend a minimum of twelve hours of in service annually.
- Must be able to complete charting and documentation on a regular basis.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with all department staff.
- Must understand the importance of proper body mechanics when lifting, transporting, or transferring.
Thank you for applying to Woodlyn Heights !
Applicants will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, religion, familial status, marital status, sexual orientation, and status with regard to public assistance, military/veterans status or any other protected classes as defined by law.
Moving Of Patients
Take Vital Sign