To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Wabasso, MN 56293
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Pro Staff • Wabasso, MN
Posted 1 month ago
Employment - Recruiting - Staffing
Admin - Clerical
We are hiring for a Shipping Clerk to join our team within a wood manufacturing facility! Our ideal candidate would have strong computer skills being proficient to advanced in Microsoft Excel, strong organizational skills and knowledge of shipping and receiving. Experience working with carriers such as UPS and FedEx a plus! As the Shipping Clerk you will be responsible for all incoming and outgoing shipments of the facility as well and accurately planning inventory replenishment.
- Develops and implements daily processes to verify daily shipments and their processing.
- Implements objectives that support customer goals including all common carriers: UPS and Fed Ex.
- Troubleshoots daily issues and takes action to ensure standards and customer service needs are met.
- Manages shipments to ensure performance areas are met at targeted levels of quality and productivity.
- Excellent people skills. Adequate communication between all shifts.
- Must be able to speak, read, and write the English language for safety purposes in an understandable manner.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows, Excel, and Word.
- Some college coursework preferred.
- Good knowledge of Fourth Shift or the ability to learn it.
Job ID: 366309
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.