Takeda is on a journey to becoming a design-driven organization. To deliver on our promise to bring lifesaving and life-enriching medicines to patients around the world, Design will play a critical role. We believe design is a crucial practice area for our organization and will become a strategic business differentiator. We need designers!
In this role, you will design user experiences and oversee the development of our design system.
You will work in close partnership with teams across Takeda using design techniques to create the best product experiences, gather evidence for data-driven decision-making, and oversee the creation and adoption of a Takeda design system.
What you'll do...
* Be human-centered: Advocate for the end-user through testing and evidence gathering
* Create clarity: Bring your experience and intuition to set the tone for great UX work
* Bias towards action: Try things, test them, refine, and test again
* Radical collaboration: Look across the organization for design system contributors
* Show don't tell: Build our practice by doing excellent work
* Facilitate design charettes and work with teams to visualize problems and solutions
* Participate in research efforts to understand customer needs and define opportunities through usability and empathy studies
* Help teams frame and re-frame problems, define insights, and design new methodologies & practices
* Audit existing digital products and offer areas for improvement
* Bring together a network of designers around the organization
* At least 10 years as a User Experience designer
* Creation of a global design system
* Experience working in highly regulated industries
* Experience or understanding of Agile environments
* Experience working with cross-functional teams
During the interview:
* We may want to get to know you better, so there may be some things we do together, like play with LEGO, but there will be no homework or "design exercises"
* We love questions, so please have plenty
* What are your career goals and aspirations? What do YOU need from this job?
What Takeda can offer you:
* Comprehensive Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision
* Financial Planning & Stability: 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
* Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
* Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
* Community Outreach Programs and company match of charitable contributions
* Family Planning Support
* Flexible Work Paths
* Tuition reimbursement
More about us:
At Takeda, we are transforming patient care through the development of novel specialty pharmaceuticals and best-in-class patient support programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company that will inspire and empower you to grow through life-changing work.
Certified as a Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages innovation, and strives for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
This position is currently classified as "hybrid" in accordance with Takeda's Hybrid and Remote Work policy.
(This is a hybrid role, not fully remote.)
In accordance with the CO Equal Pay Act, Colorado Applicants Are Not Permitted to Apply.
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.
- Agile Methodology
- Customer Demand Planning
- Decision Making