Department: Medical Group HospitalistsStatus: Part TimeShift: Days
The Administrative Assistant works with the Office Manager, Administrative team members and department heads to ensure compliance with goals and objectives established by the hospital corporation. Communicate effectively, in writing, verbally, and via telephone, with all levels of personnel and visitors. Input and retrieve computerized data.Qualifications
1. High School Diploma or Equivalent preferred.
2. Minimum of two years previous Administrative Assistant/Secretarial/Office experience in a physician practice.
3. Must speak, read, write English with the ability to compose correspondence displaying good command of the English language.
4. Must be proficient with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
5. Must have good attention to detail and the ability to function effectively under deadlines, changing priorities and the ability to work in a team environment.
6. Must exhibit a positive attitude and willingness to learn.
7. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills preferred.
8. Additional languages preferred.
Employees must be in their current position for a minimum of six calendar months and not received any disciplinary action within the last six months to apply and be considered for a transfer.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - MEDICAL GROUP HOSPITALISTS
Microsoft Power Point