JOB DESCRIPTION: This is not a work from home role.
• customer service experience in a office/corporate environment (not retail or fast food environments), preferably more than 2 years experience
• prior call center experience (these applicants should have working knowledge of call center practices & technology).
• if no previous experience in a call center, the applicants should have experience handling inbound and outbound customer service calls
Position can be extended up to 24 months.
Temp to hire opportunity.
This is an IMMEDIATE NEED! Candidate will start as soon as they clear on boarding. Please note that this position requires a clear background check as well as a separate client required background prior to the start date. Please see below for roles and responsibilities.
Our team members work in a dynamic fast paced environment and are supportive, proactive and committed to achieving team goals. We build effective relationships with *** clients as well as their end use customers and pay great attention to detail.
The *** Customer Care Representative provides front line customer service, including but not limited to; enrollment verification, eligibility qualification and troubleshooting for a variety of energy efficiency programs out of the company's office in Richmond, VA. Will be required to pass a separate background check for the customer Dominion Energy in addition to the regular *** required onboarding.
- Provide program guidance and education to customers.
- Meet client requirements for front line customer service and troubleshooting.
- Enhance customer knowledge and enrollments via eligibility qualification during inbound and outbound calls.
- Act as focal point/liaison for inquiries and issues from customers and trade allies; and take appropriate action to respond or correct.
- Be coachable to become an expert in specific fields in energy efficiency as required by our utility projects (residential Home Audits and commercial HVAC, Lighting and Refrigeration).
- Develop and maintain positive customer relations; coordinate with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- High School Degree or Equivalent.
- Excellent English skills.
- Interpersonal skills; including ability to quickly establish and maintain rapport at all levels.
- Excellent customer service and soft skills.
- Excellent communication/phone skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Associates or Bachelor degree is preferred
- Technical background illustrating capability to learn energy efficiency and demand response products.
- Flexibility in schedule and work hours, but some evening hours (until 8pm) and some Saturdays (until Noon) required.
- Ability to multi-task in the use of several software systems at the same time.
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.