To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Burbank, CA
- Phone: 805/426-6732
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Electronics Technician III
Volt • Burbank, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Great opportunity for an experienced Electronics Technician with aerospace experience. This is a long term opportunity with a leader in their industry. The ideal candidate will have experience building, testing, and troubleshooting electro-mechanical products to the component level.
• Read blueprints, wiring diagrams, and schematic drawings; Use manufacturing and
engineering instructions for testing assembled electronic units, applying knowledge of
electronic theory and components
• Create non-conformance reports including detailed description of testing performed, resulting
failure and initial root cause investigation results
• Interpret and work in accordance with work orders, drawings and schematics, functional and
acceptance test procedures, failure reports, manuals and all other applicable engineering and
• Calibrate or otherwise adjust assigned units by such means as component selection,
potentiometer adjustment, clocking or other positioning, shimming, tension or coil
adjustments, bearing and gear adjustments, as appropriate for specific unit; Make required
mathematical calculations for voltage, resistance, current, impedance, amplification, flow
rate and mass, mechanical dimensions and adjustments
• Troubleshoots production failures down to the component level
Volt is an equal opportunity employer.