We have full time opportunities for experienced nurse practitioners or physician assistants to join our post-acute team in Southern Maryland - positions available include Clinton, Waldorf, LaPlata, Lexington Park, and Calvert County. This is a Monday-Friday position with great pay, benefits and PTO!
OurPost-Acute team provides medical services for various Skilled Nursing,Rehabilitation, Long Term Care and Assisted Living facilities.
Deliver compassionate patient care working onour growing post-acute care team.
Essential Job Functions:
- Competentlyperform exams and complete assessments and treatment plan
- Adhereto Adfinitas policies for frequency of overseeing the care of and reviewing thenotes related to specific episodes of care for patients of the skilled nursingfacility
- Facilitatethe patient's transition within and between health care settings, e.g.admitting, transferring, and discharging patients
- Collaboratewith multidisciplinary team members
- Submit accurate and timely charges for all professionalservices performed
ABOUTUS - ADFINITAS HEALTH
- 1+ years of experience as anAdvanced Practice Provider in an acute role, preferably long-term care orskilled nursing facility or similar inpatient experience required
- Graduateof an accredited school and program, respective to role (PA-C, or NP)
- Licensureto practice medicine in good standing, with the state governing body
- FederalDEA certification in good standing
- StateCDS in good standing
- Capableof being successfully credentialed at designated locations
- Possess strong clinical skills and demonstrate competency inproviding comprehensive health care including evaluation, diagnosis andtreatment
- Flexibility and organizational skills to work autonomously
- Proven skills, knowledgebase, and judgment necessary for independent clinical decision making
- Excellent organizational,time management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to functioneffectively as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Effective oral and writtencommunication skills
- Demonstratecommitment to high ethical standards and healthcare compliance
- Abilityto work in stressful situations
- Strongcomputer skills, including various EMR systems
Adfinitas Health is a rapidly growing andmultispecialty medical practice. Founded in 2007, we are a physician-owned andmanaged company, providing high-quality, cost-effective clinical managementservices across the full continuum of care in hospitals, critical care andpost-acute facilities.
We recruit and train the bestand brightest medical professionals and offer career advancement, leadershiptraining and education, and the ability to practice at the top of one'slicense. Our physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants aresupported by a dedicated team of business professional to ensure that theadministrative and operational components of care are properly managed -allowing our providers to focus on patient care and quality improvement. BENEFITS FOR FULL TIME
- Competitivesalary and bonus package
- Comprehensivebenefits including Health, dental, vision, CME, 401k, ST/LT disability and lifeinsurance
- PaidTime Off
- Leadershipand training programs available
- Malpracticeinsurance with tail, 100% company paid
- Incentivesfor improved productivity and quality care
- Flexibilityin scheduling
- Recognitionof service outside of work
- We offer flexibility and work-life balance
- Minimal call coverage - no night call!
- Average 15patients per day
Just 30 miles southeast of Washington, DC and an hour from Baltimore, you'll find excellent schools, a lower cost of living, and over 300 miles of shoreline!
Our location along the Southern Potomac River provides numerous opportunities for water-based recreation such as paddling, fishing, and bird watching.
Unspoiled woodlands meet rolling farmland on the banks of the Chesapeake Bay here, in the birthplace of Maryland.
- Emergency Departments
- Basic Life Support
- Operating Theater
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Outpatient Surgeries
- Basic Cardiac Life Support