We are currently looking to hire a Supply Chain Project Specialist for one of our top Medical Device clients in Raynham, MA for a long-term contract position with enhanced benefits (medical, dental, paid time off, etc).
This position is part of the the company's Supply Chain Product Management SCPM group. He/she will use knowledge of project management, quality systems supply chains, as well as knowledge of manufacturing operations to map out new supply chain flows for new product introductions. Additionally, lead cross-functional teams including R&D, Quality Engineering, Marketing, Finance, Sourcing, Plan, Make, External Operations and Environmental/Safety through supply chain decisions, such as supplier manufacturing selection, and develop project and risk mitigation plans.
- Candidates will actively participate in activities/deliverables, project plan development, updates to core team activities to help establish project direction to ensure total team success.
- Participate in identifying, influencing, and selecting suppliers.
- Collaborate with internal functions and suppliers to finalize product design, material selection process selection.
- Participate in assessing supplier robustness and collaborate on process excellence initiatives for continuous improvement.
- Lead supplier meetings, in charge of agenda creation, meeting minute documentation and action item tracking.
- Escalate where needed overdue actions.
- Contribute to decision-making in key areas of the project including financial, marketing, planning, quality and design.
- Ensure all areas of the supply chain Make, Buy and Plan are involved and engaged throughout the project lifecycle, providing two way communications between project teams and supply chain functions.
Need to have experience with electronics/robotics - Prior med device experience preferred, regulated industry experience required. Must have knowledge of quality sytems.
Benefits and Perks: You’ll enjoy competitive pay as well as a comprehensive array of benefits for which you may be eligible, including:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401 (k)
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Online Training via the Kelly Learning Center
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity, and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short-term project engagements or prefer contract-to-hire or direct-hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply