To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Clearwater, FL 33765
- Manpower Group
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Manpower • Clearwater, FL
Posted 1 month ago
Calling all QC Inspectors! Are ready to transition into an ideal work environment with will perfect your skills while enhancing your skills in the avionics industry? We have an ideal position for you!
Manpower of Tampa Bay is seeking an experienced QC Inspector to review incoming raw materials, read and interpret blueprints/engineer designs and use CMM device to accurately measure materials. Ideal candidate should be experienced operating CMM device, proficient in using measuring tools, and have great attention to detail.
WORK HOURS: Mon-Fri 8:00 AM- 5:00 PM
PAY SCALE: $18.00 -$22.00 per hour (Compensation commensurate with experience)
LOCATION: Clearwater, Florida
What you'll be doing:
- Review engineering drawings/blueprints to review material construction measurements
- Operate CMM machine to navigate geometrical measurements (X, Y, Z axis) of raw materials
- Use calipers, micrometers, and additional tools to manually measure as well
- Document work and notify of discrepancies.
What you get out of it...
- Steady full-time hours of employment
- Paid hands-on training
- Positive work culture
- Opportunity to participate in Manpower Education & Benefits Program
- Weekly pay on Fridays!
How to qualify:
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must have a successful background/drug
- Must have a recent resume showcasing relevant skills and/or education for a PERFECT MATCH
- Must have recent experience to using CMM device
- Must have strong ability to read and interpret industry blueprints/engineer designs
Together, Manpower and University of Phoenix are offering actively assigned eligible Manpower associates FULL TUITION COVERAGE in pursuit of a first-time bachelor's degree through MYPATH! Learn more by clicking: https://www.manpower.com/wps/portal/manpowerUSA/career-resources