To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Portland, OR
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Rep I
McLane Company • Portland, OR
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
JOB SUMMARY / GENERAL DESCRIPTION:
Under direct supervision and through initial training, this position handles routine customer service cases. Achieves customer satisfaction with accurate, timely, and consistent information.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS / PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Other duties may be assigned. A teammate in this position must have the ability to:
- Maintain customer files to ensure up to date information.
- Research and respond to customer inquiries.
- Manage customer requests for assistance, information, and issue resolution.
- Provide accurate and consistent responses to customer concerns and questions, taking immediate action to ensure customer needs are met.
- Maintain regular communication with decision makers within customer organizations.
- Train customers on various business issues and applications to maximize value.
- Respond to various customer requests and needs.
- Answer inquiries by phone, email, and internet response.
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned by supervisor.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
A teammate in this position must have:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Up to 2 years of experience in a customer service role.
- Ability to type 45 wpm and perform 10-key by touch.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and organization and planning skills.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft office applications.
- Ability to prioritize pending tasks in a logical manner.
- Ability to learn quickly and retain information.
- Office environment.
McLane offers competitive pay and benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, STD/LTD and 401(k).