8842 S. 135th Street, Omaha, NE 68138
As an essential business, we supply companies and organizations with the products they need to serve customers and keep operations running. The health and safety of Uline employees continue to be our top priority, and we have implemented numerous changes to our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Curiosity meets passion! As an outside sales account manager with Uline, help our customers realize their business goals with product solutions you're proud to deliver.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.Position Responsibilities
- Actively manage and grow accounts in a large, pre-existing customer base as a sales account manager.
- Use our huge catalog with over 37,500 items to sell product solutions to companies of all sizes.
- Visit customers to understand their sales needs, provide real, practical solutions and deliver exceptional support.
- Use your outside sales experience to prospect and develop new, exciting business relationships.
- As a top 25 e-commerce website in the US, proudly educate customers on how easy it is to shop 24/7.
- Represent Uline, a brand known for fast delivery, quality products and the best service in the industry.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1 - 3 years outside sales representative / sales account manager experience preferred.
- A valid driver's license with an excellent driving record.
- Able to travel from your home base for sales meetings and customer visits.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem-solving and presentation skills are a must.
- Able to travel for multi-day National Training and Sales Events.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Customer Relationship Management
Resolve Customer Issue
Achieve Client Need