A prominent skilled hospital organization is seeking an experienced, Pediatric Administrator for their facility. Applicants must be a Register Nurse and have nurse management experience. The applicant must have a strong knowledge base in all federal, state and local guidelines. We are looking for a candidate with strong people skills, compassion for residents and staff alike, and strong communication skills. Ideal candidate may have previously worked in a home health or pediatric nursing facility. Please send resume to Email blocked - click to apply for consideration.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing - BSN or equivalent preferred
- Licensed as a RN without restriction in state of practice
- 2 years nursing supervisory experience
- Home health care and/or pediatric experience strongly desired
- Team player with a GREAT attitude
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Valid driver's license and proof of auto insurance
- Travel is required in this position and includes occasional overnights
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for assisting and coordinating with Clinician team to maintain communication between members of the interdisciplinary team, including the client, family members, nursing staff, attending physicians, and other care providers
- Responsible for managing the client referral process, including contacting new referrals and assisting in bringing the cases on to the Agency
- Responsible for ensuring all clients have a funding source in place and resolving any funding issues
- Ensures compliance with company policy, state and federal regulations by completing various audits and reviewing the team's work
- Monitors client staffing as scheduled by the Clinicians and Scheduler in accordance with the physician's Plan of Care
- Assists with the hiring process to ensure timely and consistent staff coverage
- Oversees and manages the overall operations of the office, including direct management of the Clinicians and Office staff
- Responsible for marketing the Agency's services and ensuring staff participation as needed.
- Ensures that compliance requirements are met regarding 90-day and annual performance evaluations, completion of required education, etc
To be considered for this position or other healthcare related opportunities, please send your resume to Email blocked - click to apply
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Registered Nurse Certified