You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Client Service Manager - Elm Grove
Annex Wealth Management – Know the Difference
We are a 4-Time Best Places to Work, Milwaukee Journal Sentinel recipient. Join our team to find out why!
Annex Wealth Management is an elite, privately-held, full-service advisory and wealth management firm acting as a fiduciary for individuals, families, and businesses. Our team approach means our clients consistently interact with a group of experienced professionals boasting key credentials, certifications, and achievements in investment, tax, insurance, estate planning, and more.
Communication and Education are key to Annex Wealth Management's growth. Check us out on Money Talk on WTMJ; The Investment Show on WISN; and The Annex Wealth Management Show on WHBY and WFSX.
Client Service Manager
Watch this video to learn more about this role!
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Client Service Manager - Elm Grove
In this role you will combine your financial background with your excellent 2-3 years of client service experience and become one of the primary points of contact for all service related needs of a wealth management client. Having the ability to multitask while remaining extremely organized is key to success in this role. In addition to service tasks, maintaining and building client relationships with strong people skills are essential. You will work in a team-oriented environment to deliver high quality, personalized wealth management services.
- Manage daily client transactions and inquiries accurately, within established deadlines, and in accordance with existing policies and procedures
- Research, follow-up and resolve client inquiries and requests through effective interaction with clients, advisor, operations staff, custodians, etc.
- Coordinate and follow through on account inquiry, transaction, financial planning and maintenance requests throughout the client relationship.
- Proactive responsibility for preparing client reviews, maintaining client records, and outgoing client communications.
- Ability to determine necessary paperwork, documentation and forms, complete them accurately, and track follow-through.
What We Are Looking For
- Three plus years experience in an investment brokerage, advisory or wealth management firm preferred
- Working knowledge of financial planning, investment and insurance fields
- Experience with industry tools, i.e. financial planning and investment software systems and CRM
- Detail oriented, resourceful, and able to multi-task effectively
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Attention To Detail
- Customer Relationship Management
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 3991561966
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.