To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- St. Louis, MO 63141
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Operations Support
Kforce Finance and Accounting • St. Louis, MO
Posted 1 month ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client that is seeking a Customer Operations Support position in Saint Louis, Missouri (MO). Summary: Our client is seeking a Customer Operations Support to assist branch associates and other departments on technical, operational, regulatory and sales service questions for Retirement Products. It is important to consistently provide world class service. We are seeking highly motivated, results-oriented individuals as we continue to grow and meet the needs of the long-term individual investor. Key Responsibilities:
- Respond to operational, technical, regulatory and sales service questions, which come into the department via incoming calls and service requests
- Gain and continuously enhance knowledge of individual retirement accounts and employer sponsored retirement plans
- Effectively use knowledge, tools and resources to ensure service and processing output is compliant with current policies, procedures, rules and regulations
- Take ownership of inquiries; Ask the right question to bring timely, accurate solutions
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Finance background a plus (does not include bank teller background or mortgage background)
- Job stability is required
- Must be comfortable responding to client/branch questions 90% + per day (phone-based role)
- Must have flexibility to work a shift between the hours of 8:30 am - 7 pm
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- IRS rules and regulations on retirement plans with a strong focus on Traditional and Roth IRAs
- Ability to apply above knowledge on service contacts when helping branch teams find suitable solutions for their clients