School Professionals, a division of the TemPositions Group of Companies, is hiring same-day substitute teachers for Fall 2019! We are seeking effective, committed, and resourceful teachers who are willing to take and report to same-day assignments on a regular basis. At School Professionals, you will find:
- Access: You will experience multiple school settings and classroom environments -- all at your choice and pace!
- Simple Payment Process: Simply enter your timeslips each week for each assignment worked!
- Growth: We offer the chance to build your resume and grow as an educator!
- Independence: We offer the chance to work independently and determine your own schedule! Requirements
- Please apply in advance through schoolprofessionals.com, in order to schedule a time slot with our recruiters.
- Please arrive to the office at the scheduled time for your interview.
- Please bring a resume that clearly lists your teaching experience.
Your responsibilities as a same-day substitute teacher will include:
- Accepting and reporting to assignments on the same-day.
- Carrying out the professional duties of a classroom employee
- Adhering to school policies and School Professionals policies
- Possessing a positive attitude while working in a fast-paced environment
- Reporting for scheduled work reliably and punctually
- Maintaining a clean, safe, and supportive classroom environment
Applying for a School Professionals same-day substitute position is easy! All you need to apply is:
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Experience: 3 months teaching, coaching or school counseling, experience with preschool-college.
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: Temp_20190718110940_1035392
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.