Kelly Services has an outstanding opportunity for a Sourcing Cost Analyst for one of our top clients located in Blue Ash, Ohio. This position is an indifinite contract assignment with benefits.
Pay rate: $29/hour with benefits
- Provide assistance with Request for Quote process, collecting appropriate inputs to the process, including drafting, tracking, analysis, & reporting
- Provide assistance with aCAR (Capital Appropriation Request) process, collecting appropriate inputs to the process as well as follow-up drafting, tracking & reporting
- Assist as needed with the inputs required for the Purchasing Request process for both capital and expense purchases
- Process purchase requisitions and place purchase orders (expense and capital) with selected suppliers
- Leverage use of Oracle/E1 ERP System, Supplier Portal, 20/20 Data Analytics, and other systems as necessary to ensure source objectives are met for cost analysis & reporting, PO execution, resolution, analysis, setup & access
- Conduct supplier inquiries into cost, capabilities, delivery and availability of certain products/services
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field preferred.
- 2-5+ years of experience in a finance or administrative role required.
- Previous experience working with external vendors or suppliers, ordering parts and/or services and utilizing a procurement system (preferably Ariba or ARAVO) preferred.
- Microsoft Excel experience required and must have technical skills and be willing to easily learn new systems.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills required.
For immediate consideration, please apply online. This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office and not your local Kelly branch.
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply