Element has an opportunity for a Human Resources Manager to partner with the Aerospace and Defense leadership teams. Reporting to the Aerospace and Defense Human Resources Director, you will provide strategic and tactical HR counsel and support. Based from St. Paul or New Berlin location, you will play a key support role in ensuring that HR policies, procedures, tactics and methods in support of Element’s overall HR strategy are communicated and implemented consistently throughout the Business Unit and at all stages of the employee life cycle.
Skills / Qualifications
- Implements HR policies and strategy to assigned laboratory in line with functional and lab goals and objectives.
- Advisor on employee relations (ER) and delivers ER activities
- Develops, implements, and administers programs and practices that ensure compliance with company policies, employment and all relevant labor and employment laws
- Manages recruitment and placement activities. Provides training advice and counsel to leaders across all stage of the employee lifecycle
- Develops and delivers communications that support Company strategy and goals
- Minimum undergraduate degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related discipline required
- Minimum 5 years HR experience, in a multi-site environment
- PHR/SPHR designation would be advantageous but not required
- Strong knowledge of federal, state and local Human Resources-related regulations
- Willingness to travel as needed to various facilities
At Element, we always take pride in putting our people first. We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes diversity and inclusion as fundamental to our Vision of becoming “the world’s most trusted testing partner”.
All suitably qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective work related criteria and without regard for the following: age, disability, ethnic origin, gender, marital status, race, religion, responsibility of dependents, sexual orientation, or gender identity or other characteristics in accordance with the applicable governing laws.
- Aerospace Industries
- Business Administration
- Labor Relations
- Human Resources