You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
RF Integration Engineer
We are working directly with the Hiring Manager on this exclusive search assignment. In this role, the RF Integration Engineer will be primarily responsible for integrating RF and/or Radar bases electro-mechanical systems, maintaining, improving hardware elements of radar systems to improve/enhance radar detection/tracking, target classification, and simulation modeling. This company offers a competitive compensation package including base salary and Stock/RSU's and is partial remote.
- The RF Integration Engineer will contribute to and drive development of radar hardware in one or more disciplines such as RF/microwave design, design and calibration of phased array antennas, and low noise analog circuitry
- Determine if systems level requirements for radar products are achievable and feasible within the constraints imposed by resources and development costs
- Derive and implement engineering requirements for hardware and software that can achieve goals for radar system performance
- The RF Integration Engineer will work cross-functionally with systems, electrical, software, mechanical engineers to develop radar products from conception to production and beyond
- Troubleshoot issues that come up, and formulate plans to mitigate or ameliorate issues in existing hardware designs
- Work with other product teams to ensure that radar performance meets their requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics, Math, or a closely related field, or equivalent demonstrated experience; Master's degree is a plus
- Radio and/or radar hardware integration exposure or familiarity
- Understand tradeoffs for hardware designs and algorithms used for detection, tracking, RF calibration, parameter estimation, and interference mitigation of radar systems
- Enjoy taking initiative and working with multidisciplinary teams
- Ability to communicate technical concepts and details effectively
- Ability to work in a small and fast-paced environment
- HFSS or ADS or similar would be ideal
- Analysis in Python or MATLAB is preferred
- Experience in product level development and support would be preferred
- Coursework in some of the following: Microwave design: Waveform generation (DDS, PLL's, etc.), Phased Arrays, Phased Array calibration, LNAs, PAs, filters (HFSS experience is a plus)
- Schematic and PCB design (Altium experience is a plus)
- Radar algorithms and their impacts on radar performance, (e.g., phased array processing, beamforming, MIMO, STAP, CFAR or similar) is a plus but not required
- Understanding of target behavior and environmental conditions for radar, including clutter, multipath, propagation models, polarization, target models, range-doppler processing is a plus but not required
The pay range is the lowest to highest compensation we reasonably in good faith believe we would pay at posting for this role. We may ultimately pay more or less than this range. Employee pay is based on factors like relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, location, performance, union contract and business needs. This range may be modified in the future.
We offer comprehensive benefits including medical/dental/vision insurance, HSA, FSA, 401(k), and life, disability & ADD insurance to eligible employees. Salaried personnel receive paid time off. Hourly employees are not eligible for paid time off unless required by law. Hourly employees on a Service Contract Act project are eligible for paid sick leave.
Note: Pay is not considered compensation until it is earned, vested and determinable. The amount and availability of any compensation remains in Kforce's sole discretion unless
and until paid and may be modified in its discretion consistent with the law.
This job is not eligible for bonuses, incentives or commissions.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Business Requirements
- Computer Engineering
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: ITWQG2061211
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.