Constellis was established in 2010 by a group of operators and investors who sought to combine best-in-class brands, assets and people within the complex risk management industry. Today, the leading provider of risk management and operational support services worldwide, Constellis combines the legacy capabilities and experience of ACADEMI, AMK9, Triple Canopy, Olive Group, OMNIPLEX, Centerra, Edinburgh International, Strategic Social and all of their affiliates. From life support, procurement, operations and maintenance to high-threat protection, training, C4I systems integration and crisis response, Constellis helps its clients achieve and sustain success, no matter where they are in the world. Constellis operates in approximately 40 countries with regional offices in Africa, the Americas, Europe and the Middle East. Constellis is headquartered just outside of Washington, D.C. in Reston, VA.
Staff security posts which normally require movement on foot or vehicle in response to alarms and any breach of security; and to support site protection strategies.
- Checks issued equipment for serviceability and functionality
- Inventories Post Equipment
- Tests Post monitoring equipment to ensure it is functioning properly
- Apply basic tactics (to include use of intermediate force weapons) necessary to engage and neutralize armed adversaries and determine probable capabilities and motivations of potential adversaries
- Read placards and street signs while driving or to see and respond to imminently hazardous situations in both daylight and reduced light conditions
- Be capable of operating vehicles
- Staff security posts which normally require movement on foot or vehicle in response to alarms and any breach of security; and to support site protection strategies
- Provide interdiction, interruption, neutralization, and support the recapture, pursuit and/or recovery of asset/site/facility/location
- Make rapid transitions from rest to near maximal exertion without warm-up
- Otherwise act as needed to protect site, personnel, classified information, and SNM to apprehend suspects, and to participate in the armed defense of the site against a violent assault by adversaries
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements
- GED or High School Diploma
- Prior experience with
- Safe firearms handling, nomenclature, Handgun and Rifle
- Security alarm system
- Traffic control
- Safety, health and security regulations
- Personal safety equipment use and maintenance
- Limited Arrest Authority
- Must hold or be able to obtain a DOE Q, L or Top Secret clearance with a grant/reinvestigation date within the previous 24 months
- Speak and write in a grammatically correct, professional, effective manner
- At least 21 years old and meet standards of the Gun Control Act of 1968
- Must have United States Citizenship (if naturalized, then must provide original certificate for inspection and copying)
- Pass medical exam, drug screen, physical fitness test, and background check
- Be able to work any shift, including weekends and holidays
- Heavy work: Exerting up to 200 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Must have visual and audio acuity to operate motor vehicles or heavy equipment, machines such as fire equipment and apparatuses, firearms and clearing barrels.
- May be subject to outdoor conditions including extreme temperatures and weather
- Subject to high noise levels
- Subject to hazards including a variety of physical conditions, such as proximity to moving mechanical parts, moving vehicles, electrical current, exposure to high heat or exposure to chemicals
- May be required to be fitted for and/or wear a respirator
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, often without breaks, and may be required to climb stairs or ladders and walk up inclines and on uneven terrain.
- Must meet all physical and psychological standards as required by the contract
- Travel may be required
With operations across every major continent and an annual revenue of $1.7 billion dollars, Constellis provides a wide array of opportunities for individuals looking to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships across key government agencies and blue chip commercial customers. With more than 21,000 personnel worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, we leverage our employees' ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Our extensive operational expertise is augmented by our intimate knowledge of economies, communities and cultures. As a result, we share a willingness to support complex operations in some of the world's most demanding places