Kforce's client, a world class financial services firm is seeking Hedge Fund Accounting Associate. The role can be fully remote or work in the Princeton, NJ office. It is up to the candidate.
- As a Hedge Fund Accounting Associate, you will validate and review all daily activity while maintaining all required controls
- Calculate and process fund and account activities, (e.g., supporting NAV, cash movements, distributions, corporate actions, bank loans, processed transactions, etc.) and research cash and position breaks
- Support the review and validation of data as needed (e.g., fund Net Asset Values, etc.) as well as distribute information to Shared Services and Client Operations teams
- Research and resolve exceptions, reconciliations, incorrect transactions, and issues
- Receive and resolve inquiries in a timely and accurate manner and communicates effectively with clients when necessary
- Hedge Fund Accounting Associate will maintain appropriate records of daily and monthly activities
- Support the production of financial, performance and/or quality reports for client, shareholder, director, and management as needed
- Entry level with a Bachelor's in Accounting or Finance with internships &/or up to 2 years hedge fund accounting or Private equity accounting or mutual fund accounting or product or investment accounting
- Good Excel skills
- Willingness to learn
- Strong communication
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Balance Sheet
- Microsoft Excel