ELECTRICAL ESTIMATOR – RALEIGH, NC
Delta Construction Partners is a national executive search firm for the nation’s premier electrical contractors and industry professionals. Delta has been retained by a confidential client to conduct a search for the position of Electrical Estimator in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Electrical Estimator Compensation & Benefits
Total compensation for the Electrical Estimator in Raleigh, NC is up to $95,000 depending on experience, and may be more than this range for candidates with exceptional experience and successful history of performance.
- Competitive base salary
- Health insurance package
- Projects are completed within Raleigh, the Triangle, all of North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia and Maryland
- Strong employee culture and employee retention
Electrical Estimator Duties & Responsibilities
- Attend Pre-Bid Meetings to understand the project’s intent to achieve the Owner’s requirements. As well as, to determine the extent of possible required demolition scope of work in an existing building that would remain in place and to determine how the existing building systems will connect with the new project.
- Prepare “Request For Information” (RFI) to identify conflicts in the Bid Documents and/or clarifications to provide the appropriate direction in developing the correct cost to accomplish the Client’s expected scope of work to complete their electrical requirements.
- Assisting with lead follow-ups and referrals from field activity concerning future opportunities; along with following up with submitted electrical proposals to understand the status of the bid evaluation.
- Able to read & comprehend specifications and multiple trade drawings to understand the full spectrum of what the electrical requirements will be for a project. o Develop itemized costs for projects through Construction Systems’ breakdowns by computer generated counts & take-offs by utilizing Accu-bid, Enterprise software; along with, Live Count Plan Viewer.
- Estimates equipment, human resources, cost of project, and materials required to complete each project.
- Create quantitative counts to develop a Bill of Material letter for submitting to Suppliers & Subcontractors to receive quotes concerning the project’s specified required products and/or services.
- Navigate through Clients’ plan room Websites to download revised bid documents when notified that Addendums, Amendments, and/or Clarifications are posted.
- Coordinate with other estimators to assign estimating tasks to complete an estimate during a “crunched” time frame to meet the client’s deadline.
- Mark-up drawings and documents utilizing Bluebeam Revu 2016 to provide detail notes to submit to the Architect/Engineer Team in RFI format and/or to inform the Project Manager what the Estimator’s take-off intent was concerning the project specifics.
- Assist in the development of the electrical scope letter that will evolve into the final electrical proposal.
Electrical Estimator Qualifications
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience with an electrical contractor
- Experienced with bidding and winning multifamily and light commercial projects
- Familiarity with Accubid Enterprise, Live Count and Bluebeam software
- Working knowledge of electrical installation, estimating techniques, and cost control
- Ability to interpret computerized cost data and systems
- Strong code knowledge
- Able to interact and stay in contact with management, vendors, team members and clients
- Ability to perform detailed work and successfully meet deadlines
- Must have stable work history – no more than 3 employers within the last 10 years
Preferred but Not Necessary
- Journeyman License or Degree
Please forward your resume to [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to ELECTRICAL ESTIMATOR – RALEIGH, NC for immediate consideration, or call
for more information.
To view a full list of job openings, please visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to ELECTRICAL ESTIMATOR – RALEIGH, NC Electrical Construction Jobs: Construction Estimator, Preconstruction, Electrical Estimator