To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
8021 Santa Fe Drive
Overland Park, KS 66204
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Olathe Ford Lincoln • Overland Park, KS
Posted 1 month ago
Pay Based on Experience + Great Benefits
Olathe Ford Lincoln is seeking to hire an experienced Bookkeeper to pay all vendors every month, work the A/P schedule every month and reconcile statements. To be considered for this position, applicants must have five years of previous accounting and bookkeeping with General Ledger experience.
We believe culture makes a difference and strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers and community. We value our employees and invest in their success. Apply online and upload a current resume for immediate consideration. Selected applicants will be contacted for an interview. Hours will be discussed at the time of the interview.
Bookkeeper - Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- Experience with A/P and GL entries
- Competent with MS Office suite. Accurate with 10 key pad and typing
- Self-motivated and able to effectively prioritize tasks and organize schedule
- Research skills and the ability to analyze information is required
- Detail oriented and computer proficiency is a must
- Process Manual Payments and review and approve invoices
- 3-way match on PO invoices
- Prepare and perform check runs
- Pay vendors and monitor discounts
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies
- Correspond with vendors
- Update and maintain vendor database and 1099's
- Experience working at an automotive dealership is a PLUS!
Bookkeeper - Job Benefits:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Direct deposit
- Employee discounts
- Career advancement opportunities
- Professional, respectful work environment
We are a growing company that is looking for quality individuals to join our team of professional employees. We value our employees and recognize that they are our greatest assets. As we continue to grow, we are looking for career minded, goal driven individuals who are willing to work hard and accept the challenge to be the best.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.