To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Prime Territory Account Executive, Mid-Market Tableau
Our Mid-Market Business team focuses on working with exciting growing organizations of 200-1000 employees in the Public Sector.
As the market-leading choice for modern business intelligence, our analytics platform makes it easier for people to explore and manage data, and faster to discover and share insights that can change businesses and the world. Everything we do is driven by our mission to help people see and understand data, which is why our products are designed to put the user first-whether they're an analyst, data scientist, student, teacher, executive, or business user. From connection through collaboration, Tableau is the most powerful, secure, and flexible end-to-end analytics platform.
Day to Day
Our Mid-Market Account Executives engage with existing customers and new leads to sell the entire Tableau platform. They build positive, trusted relationships with both key team members and decision makers within their patch, and become naturals at helping customers realize value from their Salesforce investments.
You will use your skills to develop opportunities, through both warm leads and whitespace prospecting.
* Close opportunities at assigned existing accounts and drive sales at new accounts
* Drive sales within assigned segment
* Acquire new logos within assigned territory
* Speak to business offerings as they relate to the customer's needs and engage other resources as required
* Manage high volume of accounts and sales
* Keep abreast of the IT industry, competitors, competitive issues and products.
* 4+ years sales and/or experience with analytics, data, databases, predictive modeling, or business intelligence
* Track record of over-achieving quota in past positions
* Experience with building, developing, and growing channel life cycles.
* Education: Degree or equivalent relevant experience required. Experience will be evaluated based on the core competencies for the role (e.g. extracurricular leadership roles, military experience, volunteer roles, work experience, etc.)
* Bachelor's Degree with a technical or business focus
* Experience working within multiple different industries
* Experience selling in the software industry or technical sales experience (ex: Saas)
* Experience with analytics, data, databases, predictive modeling, or business intelligence preferred.
Working at Salesforce
Working at Salesforce isn't all about selling. It's also about learning, and we heavily invest in you with a month-long immersion and onboarding, including: a week-long product bootcamp, mentorship program, weekly coaching and development programs.
We are pioneers of the Pledge 1% model, providing product, grants and community service to those in need. We are proud to be#1 in PEOPLE's Top 50 Companies that Care, and are on Fortune's Change the World list.
We provide every employee with 7 paid volunteer days off a year, and donation matching for all approved charitable donations.
We provide other world-leading benefits to all our employees, including;
* Health, life insurance, retirement saving plan
* Monthly wellness allowance
* Flexible time off & leave policies
* Parental benefits
* Perks and discounts
Salesforce is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce, Inc. and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce, Inc. and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce, Inc. and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce, Inc. or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
- Business Intelligence
- Data Analysis
- Predictive Modelling