To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Shoreline, WA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Paratransit Bus Driver
Transdev North America • Shoreline, WA
Posted 7 days ago
Full-time Paratransit Drivers needed in King County!
No CDL & no experience required - Paid training provided!
Transdev is hiring Paratransit Drivers in King County to provide passengers with disabilities with safe, friendly transportation in vehicles designed for wheelchair lifts, seats and other special access. This position focuses on non-emergency medical transportation, but we welcome candidates with experience in customer service, home health-care, and providing high-quality patient or other care. Transdev proudly serves our communities with ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) transportation. Come join the largest private-sector operator of public transportation in North America one that cares about its employees, passengers and their communities.
Why Drive With Us?
- PAY RATE: $16.72 /hour
- We will help you obtain a medical DOT card
- We offer health benefits,Teamster Pension plan, eight (8) paid holidays, sick and vacation pay accruals
- Full-time employment
- Drive a transit bus and transport passengers around King County in a safe and courteous manner
- Greet passengers, ensure fare payment and maintain a safe environment
- Notify dispatch of any incidents, accidents, mechanical concerns
- Other duties as required
- 21 years old or older with a high school diploma, GED or equivalent
- A valid driver’s license in good standing
- Excellent customer and communication skills
- Possess good verbal, reading and written English communications skills
- Pass a drug test and criminal background check AND pass a medical DOT physical
- Must be able to work any shift including weekends and holidays
- Must be able to work out of our Shoreline, Bellevue and Kent office facilities
Physical Requirements Include Ability to:
- Sit for extended periods of time
- Lift, push, pull, and carry tools, objects, or equipment above shoulder level without assistance
- Move up and down stairs easily
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping
- Be able to lift up to 40 lbs
If you have any questions, please contact Susan Robinson at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call 253-859-8888 Ext. # 109.
For more information please visit our website at www.transdevna.com/careers
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request.
Transdev is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster: www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm
Drug free workplace
If based in the United States, applicants must be eligible to work in US without restrictions for any employer at any time; be able to pass a drug screen and background check
Requisition ID 2018-9332
Position Category Driver/Operator - Bus, Paratransit, Taxi, Limo, Shuttle
Internal Code \#TNA
Internal Reference 385
Internal Code 3 Ind1
Company/Division Transdev Services