To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Los Banos, CA 93635
- Marc Gregor
- Phone: 8142170765
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Cheif Financial Officer
Miller Brothers Staffing Solutions LLC • Los Banos, CA
Posted 25 days ago
Miller Brother Staffing is seeking a Chief Financial Officer for a Food Processing Facility in the Los Banos, CA. area
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
Summary The Chief Financial Officer supports the organization’s mission, vision and values by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence and competence, collaboration, innovation, respect, commitment to community and accountability and ownership. Directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the Financial Department, sales, and marketing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- The CFO derives his/her authority from and reports directly to the President/CEO
- Provide direction and directives to the department staff in the performance of their duties, establishing work priorities and in achieving management initiatives
- Plan, develop, organize, implement direct and evaluate the organization’s fiscal function and performance
- Develop credibility by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports and financial trends to assist the President, and other senior executives in performing their responsibilities
- Prepares presentations to explain the Company’s current and future strategies
- Provide strategic financial input and leadership on decision making issues affecting the organization
- Optimize the handling of bank relationships
- Ability to manage vendors
- Manage sales and marketing team
- Evaluate and manage risk of the company
- Understanding of California agriculture
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field. CMA, CPA or MBA desired.
- A minimum of 10 years experience in accounting, cost accounting or finance within a food manufacturing company.
- Experience in cash management, banking and related treasury functions.
- Experience working with and advising senior management on financial and business strategy
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information and to maintain composure in stressful situations.