Working in Operations at UnitedHealth Group is one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.SM
The Employer Installation Specialist is responsible for the installation of assigned accounts, including, but not limited to: structure building and billing set up, structure revisions, researching & resolving structure issues, database loading, and preparation of plan materials such as administrative documents and customer education materials. Positions are responsible for overall employer contract loading using various databases and/or source documents. May research installation issues & develop customer specific resolutions. May include auditing contract loads for adherence to quality measures and reporting standards.
This position is full-time (40 hours/week) Monday - Friday. Employees are required to work our normal business hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm. It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime or weekends. Our office is located at 185 Asylum St, Hartford, CT 06103.
- Prepare plan materials such as administrative documents and customer education materials
- Analyze and code state-approved forms
- Research and resolve structure issues
- Conduct database loading
- Maintain acceptable and appropriate quality levels and production turnaround times
- Assist with the development of process improvements for the department
- Use test cases to ensure proper coding and deploying effective products
- Interact with our Product Business Analysts and internal customers
- Provide support to external customers and team members
- Serve as a resource to business partners and co-workers
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 1+ years of experience working with process improvement teams
- 1+ years of knowledge of project methodologies
- Proficiency with computer and Windows PC applications, which includes the ability to learn new and complex computer system applications
- Experience using Microsoft Excel for data entry, creating new presentable documents
- Employees are required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener prior to entering the work site each day, in order to keep our work sites safe. Employees must comply with any state and local masking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained.
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher)
- 2+ years of experience working in the Healthcare Insurance industry
- Experience using Microsoft Word for data entry and creating new documents
- Experience using Microsoft PowerPoint to create new presentations
- Experience using an existing Microsoft Access database
- Experience using Microsoft Excel pivot tables, formulas, and macros
- Experience acting as a liaison between business and IT teams
- Experience writing and executing test plans in either a QA or UAT capacity
- Project coordination experience
- Experience in TSO or COBOL
- PRIME System Experience
Physical and Work Environment:
- Frequent speaking, listening using a headset, sitting, use of hands/fingers across keyboard or mouse, handling other objects, long periods working at a computer
- Service center environment with moderate noise level due to Representatives talking, computers, printers, and floor activity
UnitedHealth Group is an essential business. The health and safety of our team members is our highest priority, so we are taking a science driven approach to slowly welcome and transition some of our workforce back to the office with many safety protocols in place. We continue to monitor and assess before we confirm the return of each wave, paying specific attention to geography-specific trends. We have taken steps to ensure the safety of our 325,000 team members and their families, providing them with resources and support as they continue to serve the members, patients and customers who depend on us.
You can learn more about all we are doing to fight COVID-19 and support impacted communities at: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Employer Installation Specialist - Hartford, CT
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of healthcare. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life’s best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Hartford, CT; Project Management; Health Care Operations; New Business Implementation support; contract development, hiring immediately, #rpo