Remote Flexible Jobs ([ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Medical Reports Transcriptionist (consult letters & notes)) is looking for Medical Transcriptionist to transcribe medical reports.
The responsibilities of this job include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Transcribing and editing recorded material (e.g., patient histories and physicals, consult letters and notes, physician correspondence, x-ray reports, etc.).
- Verifying the accuracy of patient information (e.g., name, identification number, etc.).
- Matching the complaint to diagnosis using Medical Records needing review for specific date reports for every date of service transcribed.
- Verifying the accuracy of transcription for correct punctuation, grammar, and spelling.
- Researching via appropriate reference materials in order to correct dictated language into a concise, accurate, and understandable text.
- Informing the Team Lead when there are questions and inconsistencies in the dictated language that require assistance with correction.
- Flagging charts that are dictated in the incorrect pool for the supervisor so they can be moved to the proper pool.
- Sending demographic information regarding flagged dictations to the Transcription Assistant to be addressed by dictator(s).
- Meeting the minimum daily line requirements as directed.
PAY: $22.00-$35.00 per hour
TO BECOME AN INDEPENDENT AGENT:
Apply and register today at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Medical Reports Transcriptionist (consult letters & notes) and select the Remote Transcription Job Network.
Please reference user code RFJTanyaPhilip.
Please contact our office staff at
1-405-633-0079 if you have further questions.
• Work under pressure with no time constraints.
• Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
Skills or Expertise
MINIMUM EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, THE FOLLOWING:
• High school diploma is required.
• Formal training through an accredited transcription program is preferred.
• Five or more years of experience as a medical transcriptionist in a hospital, urgent care facility, or medical specialty is preferred.
• Knowledge of medical transcription guidelines and practices.
• Excellent skills in English usage, grammar, punctuation, and style.
• Proficient in Microsoft applications, software products, and transcription-specific software products.
Patient Information Leaflet