To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
eCommerce Innovation Manager, eCommerce Consulting Group
Hilton Corporate • US-Nationwide
Posted 1 month ago
The E-commerce group provides streamlined processes and strategic digital expertise to our hotels. We provide needs-based support and local solutions, partnering with Destination Marketing experts. We also optimize digital presence, provide dedicated support to new hotel openings and optimize performance by running regional campaigns and find opportunities, leveraging destination specific brand/category liaisons.
What will I be doing?
***The location for this position could be at any of the following regional
offices with the preferred location being Orlando:
Are you looking for an opportunity to be responsible for driving increased market share and revenue through focused Destination Marketing, hotel-level eCommerce consulting, and a series of Specialty functions? In this role, you will act as a strategic partner within the Regional Marketing and eCommerce team to head innovation that inspires changes and develops new processes. This role is responsible for helping research, design, develop, and analyze strategies and solutions to meet business needs. Expect to handle and attain partner and leadership relations to ensure deliverables are on schedule. Members of this team will vary in terms of professional experience; team progression and growth will be key success measures for you as the Manager.
More specifically, you will:
- Define and develop new tools, technologies and efficiencies to drive marketing initiatives.
- Analyze business needs to figure out innovative solutions while supporting strategy and implementation.
- Handle projects, timelines, deliverables and communication between enterprise and hotel level teams.
- Work cross-functionally with partner team to promote efficiencies.
- Define and measure Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) from products developed. This includes reporting out on wins and opportunities.
- Train teams and distribute new products within the organization.
- Lead and direct different cross-functional programs and projects of varied sizes and types concurrently.
- Think strategically and be a creative problem solver. A crucial part of this role will depend on your strong communication of objectives, demonstration of confirmed collaboration skills, and success in team-building skills.
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Creative thinker, who enjoys finding solutions to complex business needs
- Self-Starter with adept ability to be a strong collaborator
- Handle multiple projects at once
- Higher knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including advanced formulas
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Aptitude for effectively addressing any issue in collaboration with others
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Two (2) years' web-based programming and Microsoft Excel pivot tables and VBA
- Three (3) years of demonstrating proficiency with finding opportunities, effectively communicating findings to internal and/or external partners, and creating and executing a plan of action
- Two (2) years of Digital Marketing experience, including SEO, Paid Search, Email marketing, etc.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- Five (5) years of Digital Marketing and/or eCommerce experience (SEO, Paid Search)
- Five (5) years of experience analyzing data and presenting findings to internal and/or external customers
- SCRUM Master or Project Management Experience
- Hospitality Industry Experience
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!